The LONG DECK collection is a fixed decking system which is natural wood as well as in the bamboo composite wood system. The natural wood products come in Long Planks varying from 90 - 135mm width and 900 mm - 1800mm length and 1800-2400mm for Ipe. The composite made from bamboo plastic mixtures comes in planks of 2200mm standard length. The products are installed on a sub-base to control expansion and contraction of teak for natural wood or composite for the BPC.
What is an Outdoor Wood Floor Long Deck?
The long deck collection is a fixed decking system that is natural wood as well as a bamboo composite wood system. The natural wood products come in Long Planks varying from 90 - 135mm in width and 900 mm - 1800mm in length and 1800-2400mm for Ipe.
How To Maintain Outdoor Wood Floor Long Deck?
Deck protection depends on continually maintaining the surface.
- Under extreme and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and rapid temperature changes, WPC decking may tend to bend or bulge as a result. Sealing protects the deck floor from the sun, which can shrink and dry the wood along with weather wear and tear.
- Stains may not be easily removed due to the composite mixture of wood and plastic contents in a WPC decking. it is advisable to remove the stain quickly with a clean cloth and warm water whenever there is a spill or soil stain on the decking
- Applying decking oil once every 6 to 12 months to keep the wood decking in pristine condition and extend its lifespan.
- Use of Good Quality Decking Materials
- Re- Varnishing has great benefits to natural wood decking in that homeowners can give the decking a fresh new look or a new coat of pain
Why Squarefoot is the Best Choice for Outdoor wood floor long deck
Square Foot is one of India's most trusted flooring companies and is operating since 1995 with more than 90 million squarefoot installed till date. At Square Foot, three kinds of OWF Long Deck Flooring are available i.e., Composite Wenge Plain / Ribbed, Composite Marbau Plain / Ribbed, and IPE Natural.